Spring 2022 Confirmation Services
This spring, Assisting Bishop Chilton Knudsen will preside over four regional confirmation/reception services that are open to candidates from all congregations in the Diocese of Chicago, and will confirm and receive candidates at the Easter Vigil at St. James Cathedral. Services are planned for the following dates:
- April 16, 8 pm Easter Vigil at St. James Cathedral
- May 7, 11 am at St. Andrew’s, Downers Grove
- May 14, 11 am at St. Michael’s, Barrington
- June 4, 11 am outdoor, bilingual Hispanic Liturgy with Confirmations at Sagrada Familia/Holy Family, Lake Villa
- June 11, 11 am at St. James Cathedral
Please note: all services will be held in compliance with local COVID-19 guidelines.